1.What is novel coronavirus? a.k.a COVID-19
COVID-19 is the infectious disease caused by the most recently discovered coronavirus. This new virus and disease were unknown before the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019.
2.Does COVID-19 affect the shipments and deliveries?
Mostly, no, it doesn’t directly affect the shipment or deliveries. Many of the shipping companies have taken some precautions to prevent the effects of COVID-19 outbreak on deliveries. You can find the mentioned actions of the companies we work with below;
3.What should I do when my order is delayed?
Simply contact us via email or via a phone call indicated on “Contact Us” page. Just so you know, during these days, shipments might be delayed due to the precautions (disinfections, health checks, etc.) in the warehouses.
4.Will Hoagard be reachable during the outbreak?
Yes, Hoagard will be operational all along this tough road. Our team will answer every single question you ask.
Furthermore, you shall be more protected if you’d follow the suggestions below;
• Keep at least 1m (3ft) away from each other
• Avoid physical contact (i.e., handshaking)
Hygienic Etiquette• Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly with soap & water (>20s.)
• Cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing (tissue or your flexed elbow)
• Avoid touching your face (eyes, nose or mouth) with unwashed hands
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick, sneezing or coughing
• Stay at home when you are sick, and when recommended by authorities
• Clean and disinfect surfaces and objects people frequently touch
Stay home, Stay healthy